We will then check:
- Chassis, drawbar, suspension, brakes, stabilisers and tyre depth/condition.Unit appliances for operation on 12V, 240V and Gas.
- A/C, stoves, fridges, batteries, chargers, solar, inverters, generators, lights, microwaves
- LPG bottles/fittings (date codes) and leakage, plumbing, pumps, drainage, fresh and grey water tanks, toilet/cassette.
- Operation of hatches and windows, inspect the roof for integrity of seals at TV antenna, solar panels, A/C installation, hatches, doors and vents.
- Interior cabinetry, moisture testing, evidence of any water ingress and any required repairs.
- Struts, locks, hinges and doors.
- Awnings for operation and fabric condition.
On completion of your inspection we will email a copy of the report 7-11 pages depending on the type and the next business day we will post a hard copy with up to 100 photos in mini albums for your records.